Del Amigo High School Registration Process
1. Obtain Intradistrict Transfer Form from your home high school.
2. Obtain your current Transcript from your home high school counselor.
3. Call Del Amigo High School, 925-855-2600, to schedule an interview.
4. On the day of your interview, bring your Interdistrict Transfer Form and your current Transcript.
At least one parent or guardian must be present.
5. Arrive 5 minutes before your interview time to check with our office manager and notify everyone you are present for your meeting.
6. At the meeting with our Principal and / or Counselor, determination of placement will be discussed. If Del Amigo is an appropriate placement, parents will fill out the required registration forms.
7. If your son or daughter has an Individualized Educational Program (IEP), placement at Del Amigo will be initiated through your home high school’s Case Manager.
|Long, Kelly||Office Manager|
|Van Wolbeck, Chris||Teacher|